I Almost Quit Music Out Of Frustration, Began Selling Furniture At Ikeja – Kcee

Forum 5 years ago

I Almost Quit Music Out Of Frustration, Began Selling Furniture At Ikeja – Kcee

During the week, there was a viral video showing a popular Nigerian singer, Waje, lamenting how tough and expensive it was to do music in the country. In the video, the distraught singer stated that she was likely to quit music as it was not paying her well enough.

In the video, the distraught singer stated that she was likely to quit music as it was not paying her well enough.Interestingly, it seems the singer is not the only one that has passed through this phase as Limpopo singer, Kcee, admitted that at a point, despite making hit songs, he quit music to sell furniture at Ikeja.

He said, “I saw Waje’s video and I was touched. I was supposed to say something about it but I was busy with my album project. However, I spoke to a few people about it. The truth is that the industry is a fake one; I am not just talking about the Nigerian music industry, but globally. Everybody is struggling.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees
Forum | 4 days ago

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees

Widow Arrested For Producing And Selling Lethal Psychoactive Substance In Calabar
Forum | 4 days ago

Widow Arrested For Producing And Selling Lethal Psychoactive Substance In Calabar

I Once Quit Acting Because Of My Wife - Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon Reveals
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Once Quit Acting Because Of My Wife - Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon Reveals

I Quit - Popular Singer, Lizzo Makes Sad Career Announcement, Says
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Quit - Popular Singer, Lizzo Makes Sad Career Announcement, Says 'The World Doesn't Want Me'