I Am A Settled Woman Now - Actress Tonto Dikeh

Forum 8 years ago

I Am A Settled Woman Now - Actress Tonto Dikeh

Actress Tonto Dikeh who had her traditional wedding yesterday August 29th, shared this photo of herself and her husband kissing and wrote about how marriage has made her happy and settled. What she wrote below:

"29-08-15 My best friend paid my dowry and I traditionally now belong to him.. In my culture after this event you can now move in with him as a family.. Am super proud of his confidence Am super proud of his courage,believe me he heard a lot of trash but stood firm and believed in his God & cut off anyone who spoken ill of me,Now thats a real man ..One reason I will for ever love
respect & serve him with my life... #MrsX" ...

God has been faithful
Court wedding- Done
Introduction-Done

Bride price payment and reception(BP CEREMONY)-Done

Traditional and white wedding on the way..
We plan on celebrating every event all the way becos this is a wonderful Gift God has bestowed upon us..

I am A happy Woman
I am A settled Woman

I can't express my heart,it's been all tears and thanks to my Potter(God) who never stopped looking out for me even when Man thot they could rewrite my story..

Thanks to my Husband and Sultan for a beautiful ceremony and All the love he showers on me..

I reckoned a private life is the happiest one,we
will publicly announce the traditional marriage so u can all come out and celebrate Life with Us...

I wish every woman out there at least a quarter of the joy this married life has brought to me,I wish you all Love and Gods protection...

It was indeed a carnival and a Huge success,My community(RUMUOKWUTA) made me Proud..
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 24 mins ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance
Forum | 1 day ago

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video