I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims, Threatens Legal Action

Forum 5 years ago

I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims, Threatens Legal Action

Nigerian singer Reekado Banks has finally responded to claims by a young lady that he defrauded her.

A few days ago, the singer got called out on social media by a young woman who claimed he defrauded her a while back.

According to her, she has known Reekado before he hit the spotlight and they had an affair that period which also happened to be the period she was defrauded.

The lady continued saying she has not been able to get her money back from the singer.

Responding to the claim, Reekado denied ever knowing her writing on his IG stories;

“Yoooooo, that gist for Instablog no real ooo… I don’t know the girl oo, I have no idea what she’s saying either.. I thought it was a joke or a prank, if it isn’t or even if it is, whoever is behind it better quit already before we take legal actions,” he wrote.

The singer made news in Decemebrr, 2018, when he announced his exit from Mavins record.

Today I write in tears, not from a place of of pain, but of joy and gratitude. A place of bliss and satisfaction because I am more than contented with how far this opportunity has brought me.

The last five years have been the most blissful years of my career, The journey has been extremely wonderful and filled with the best experiences.

Joing the mavinrecords family was the best thing to have happend to me in the last decade. Don Jazzy took me in and treated me like his own son. I’ll be eternally grateful to him for sacrifices he made towards the growth of my career…

Taking this bold step and moving on from Mavin Records onto bigger opportunities is something that, though not easy, is absolutely necessary because of my growth”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

He Bled Neon: Peaky Blinders’ Joe Cole to Lead Action Thriller Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

He Bled Neon: Peaky Blinders’ Joe Cole to Lead Action Thriller Movie

Shallipopi
Forum | 4 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident