I Don’t Have Breast Implants –Cynthia Morgan

Forum 9 years ago

I Don’t Have Breast Implants –Cynthia Morgan

Northside Music first lady and dancehall singer, Cynthia Morgan, is apparently not content with making music. She also enjoys posting pictures – semi nude pictures of herself on her instagram page at any opportunity she gets.

And since she is apparently seeking for more attention and for her to set more tongues wagging, the babe went overboard earlier in the week and posted raunchy pictures of her boobs on the internet.

Indeed, tongues were set wagging as many people believed the babe had gone for breast enlargement.

[ads4]
But in an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the singer said that her breasts are natural.
She said, “I did not do a boobs’ job. My breasts are 100 per cent real. They are natural.
For me, I don’t see them as erotic pictures. I only posted a picture of my cleavage because it is what I felt like doing at that time. I was not doing it to tease anybody; I was just playing and having fun. It was nothing serious.”

Despite showing the world a reasonable part of her boobs, Cynthia still claims she cannot pose nude no matter how much she is offered.

“I don’t think I can pose nude no matter the amount of money offered to me,” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 8 hours ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 3 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 4 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini