I don't consider Tiwa Savage a friend - Yemi Alade

Forum 7 years ago

I don't consider Tiwa Savage a friend - Yemi Alade

Yemi Alade has said she doesn't consider Tiwa Savage a friend. During an interview with Punch, Yemi was asked about her relationship with Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay and Chidinma.

Her reply:
I don’t know why the media takes pleasure in pitting great women against one another. Have you ever seen any text message from any of us lambasting another person? There’s no proof of these things; it’s just in the imagination of people.
I’ve never stoppedworking and I was already working before Tiwa Savage came to Nigeria. I am a fan of their music, and on my Snapchat page, I usually dance to their songs.

I do not consider Tiwa Savage a friend because I don’t know her favourite colour or meal and other intimate things. She is just my colleague.On her relationship, Yemi said:
Other than being an entertainer, I have my personal life. If I’m going to be in a relationship with someone in the same profession with me, I’d have to be deeply in love with the person’s personality. If the personality suits me, why not? Personally, I think I’m a reserved and nice girl.
I’m also a hopeless romantic; movies easily make me cry. The last movie that made me cry was a cartoon in which a little dinosaur lost his mum.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 2 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 2 hours ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 7 hours ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls
Forum | 8 hours ago

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls