I Feast on Human Flesh, I've Eaten 10 So Far - Veteran Witch Makes Shocking Confession

Forum 7 years ago

I Feast on Human Flesh, I've Eaten 10 So Far - Veteran Witch Makes Shocking Confession

While making a shocking confession, a 37-year-old woman in the Harare area of Zimbabwe, who claiming to be a veteran witch, has allegedly revealed that she has eaten ten human bodies with her fellow ‘partners in crime’.

According to online reports, the woman disclosed that the witchcraft spirit became strong in 2012 and since then, she has been unable to quench her appetite for human flesh.

She said that she had approached many Apostolic prophets who have failed to exorcise the spirit which is leading her to her unquenchable cannibal lifestyle.

She said; “The spirit became very strong in 2012 and so far we have eaten 10 people.We wait for relatives to bury the deceased and then me and my fellow witches come back at night to feast on their flesh.

“I have approached many apostolic prophets (Madzibaba) to cast the evil spirit but to no avail,” she said.

The woman is married and has five children but the husband is not aware of her alleged witchcraft practices.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 6 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

Sonia Ighalo Makes Claim Against Late Actor, Junior Pope And Asaba Producer
Forum | 6 days ago

Sonia Ighalo Makes Claim Against Late Actor, Junior Pope And Asaba Producer

New The Blair Witch Movie Announced, Blumhouse to Revive Lionsgate Horror Classics
Forum | 1 week ago

New The Blair Witch Movie Announced, Blumhouse to Revive Lionsgate Horror Classics

Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria
Forum | 1 week ago

Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria