I Get Threat Calls from Unknown Person to Leave My Wife Alone - Man Begs Court to Dissolve Marriage

Forum 6 years ago

I Get Threat Calls from Unknown Person to Leave My Wife Alone - Man Begs Court to Dissolve Marriage

Dissatisfied with his marriage, a tailor, Ali Oloyede, has asked an Agege Customary Court in Lagos State, to dissolve his union to his wife, Folade.

According to him, the union which was contracted the Islamic way and which has produced three children became sour when his source of livelihood was razed by fire.

“My wife started misbehaving just after things turned out bad for me. She started keeping late nights, claiming that it was due to her food business.
[ads4]
“I kept quiet because she was more like the breadwinner. She would leave the house as early as 5.am with our children and come back late not even minding the children’s safety.

“I stopped her from going to her shop in Abule Egba with the children when a vehicle which was on a high speed almost killed my first son. I have cause to believe that she is cheating on me because my children told me that one Alhajj was always visiting the shop, after which my wife would go with him in his big car.

“ I even got threat calls by an unknown person who told me to leave my wife alone. I want an end to the marriage and I also want custody of my children. I can take care of them,” he said.

The respondent was however not present in court.

The court president, Adegboyega Omilola adjourned the case till June 26.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 8 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 9 hours ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 9 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello
Forum | 9 hours ago

EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello