“I Give You Money, You No Gimme Anything” – BBNaija Housemate, Ifu Ennada Exposes CDQ

Forum 6 years ago

“I Give You Money, You No Gimme Anything” – BBNaija Housemate, Ifu Ennada Exposes CDQ

One of the BBNaija housemate, Ifu Ennada has called out rapper, CDQ.

The reality TV show contestant claims she gave a lot of money and sacrificed a lot for CDQ but he did not return the favor. It is unclear the nature of the relationship they had whether it was a love relationship or business in nature, however she seems convincing that they had dealings in the past that left her hurt.

We expect the story to develop further as we await CDQ’s response.

Watch video below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun