I Killed Mama Because She Pestered Me for S*x - Evil Son Makes Damning Confessions in Ogun

Forum 7 years ago

I Killed Mama Because She Pestered Me for S*x - Evil Son Makes Damning Confessions in Ogun

The Ogun State Police Command headquarters in Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Tuesday, paraded a 33-year-old man, Segun Ogunlusi, who allegedly killed his mother, Abimbola Ogunlusi, on Tuesday, December 13, 2016.

The suspect who was paraded by the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, confessed that he killed his mother in Oketunde Street, Molatori, Ogijo, Sagamu Local Government Area of the state, because she was persistently asking him for s*x.

According to Punch Metro, while answering questions from journalists during the parade, the suspect said he was provoked by his mother’s alleged incessant demand for s*x.

He said, “I killed my mother because she has been demanding s*x persistently from me. She said if I had s*x with her, I would be free.

“On a particular Tuesday morning when two of us were at home, she was in the kitchen. I walked up to her and stabbed her in the stomach and she died.

“I poured kerosene on her corpse in a bid to burn her, but the corpse did not catch fire. Later, I dumped the corpse in a soakaway.”

Segun however looked remorseful, and said he regretted his action. “I regret everything I did,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 12 hours ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State
Forum | 1 day ago

Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims