I Live For The Colour PINK; Meet 52-Year Old Woman Who Wears Only Pink & Lives In A Pink Mansion

Forum 7 years ago

I Live For The Colour PINK; Meet 52-Year Old Woman Who Wears Only Pink & Lives In A Pink Mansion

Kitten Kay Sera, 52, who lives in Hollywood, California, claims to have not worn any other colour for the last 35 years, lives in a pink home and even owns a pink dog.

Now, the eccentric actress has been officially named the 'world's pinkest person' by Ripley's Believe It Or Not.

"Wearing anything but pink is impossible for me," she said. "Pink has become my life and I have to admit it's a relief. Who wants the bother of colour co-ordination? For me, pink is empowering."

Kitten, who calls herself a "pink flamingo in a world of pigeons", admits the pinkification of her life has cost "over a million pounds and counting".
She said: "It all adds up and people from all over the world are constantly sending me pink items.
"I am the world's pinkest person and my life is devoted to that colour. Some people think I am weird but frankly I am fierce and fabulous."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 1 day ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband