'I Lived With Satan For 17 Years, Killed 675 People'- Masked Ghana Pastor (Photo, Video)

Forum 5 years ago

'I Lived With Satan For 17 Years, Killed 675 People'- Masked Ghana Pastor (Photo, Video)

Ghanaian Pastor claims he lived with Satan for 17yrs and killed 675 people

A Ghanaian pastor has claimed to have carried out the ritual murders of more than 600 children handed to him as sacrifices by devil-worshipping doctors and nurses in Ghana.

The unnamed man wore a mask to disguise his identity as he made the shocking claims in a bizarre video, telling a television interviewer he had spent 17 years living with Satan.

In his 'confession', he said he had killed 675 people who were 'mostly children' given to him by members of an occult group in the medical profession.

The man, believed to be in his 30s, went on to say that he was born with dark spirits and once had more than 650 demonic spirits at his disposal - some of which he named. .

He said he had needed to make the sacrifices in order to sustain his power - but has since left the 'Satanic kingdom', according to reports in the country.

He hit out at so-called 'fake' pastors in the country, accusing them of using dark spirits to deceive their followers.

According to Newsmen, the pastor denied he was speaking out for monetary gain - insisting he was the son of a former Chief Justice who had left him properties after passing away and so he would have nothing to gain from speaking lies.

Download The Video

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 11 hours ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 11 hours ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 13 hours ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Tension As Masked Armed Men Stormed Oyo Govt Secretariat
Forum | 1 day ago

Tension As Masked Armed Men Stormed Oyo Govt Secretariat