“I Love You Very Much”- D’Banj Tells Adama Indimi As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today

Forum 8 years ago

“I Love You Very Much”- D’Banj Tells Adama Indimi As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today

One of the many women who’s been linked with D’Banj in the past Adama Indimi is a year older today.

Adama clocks 24 today and Banga Lee has immediately reached out for his mobile device to wish her a happy birthday.

“ Happy Birthday to this very beautiful and extraordinary woman, She’s 1 in a life time..my best friend, my closest and best ally, my beautiful princess the Queen of my heart have a blast my dear. I love you very much babe. Muah!“, D’Banj wrote on Instagram on Wednesday, August 12th

Adama who is the daughter of oil magnate,Mohammed Idinmi has been involved in charity works in the past as well as supporting D’Banj’s music.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 3 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 3 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 4 days ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration