" I Masturb@te The Hell Out Of Myself ": Married Nudist, Maheeda Reveals

Forum 7 years ago

" I Masturb@te The Hell Out Of Myself ": Married Nudist, Maheeda Reveals

In a recent chat with LIB, Nigerian nudist and singer, Maheeda, has revealed an interesting thing about herself. The Edo-born singer disclosed that she loves masturbating.

'I like to masturbate too. You know my husband is not always around, he's a businessman so most of the time I'm alone. For instance I've been in Nigeria alone for about 2-months and I've been masturbating the hell out of myself' she said.

Also Read: Maheeda Surfaced The Net Again With A Risque Photo

She also talked about her sex life;

'I always say I love sex, I'm addicted to sex but honestly I can do it anytime as much as 6 times in a day as far as there is food and a little bit of drink (laughs)'.

When asked if she uses a sex toy, she said;

'I love to use my hands, It's more sexy and sensitive that way but don't get me wrong, I'm straight, I'm married to a man'.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 4 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 5 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 6 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 1 day ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star