I Saw This Curvy Lady Cat-Walking Unclad In Lagos Last Night – Man Claims (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

I Saw This Curvy Lady Cat-Walking Unclad In Lagos Last Night – Man Claims (Photo)

This looks too Strange and mysterious to be true but according to a broadcast sent on bbm by one Shoye Benson and some other Bbm users with the photo displayed this was said to have happened last night along Opebi road in Lagos.

Read the Broadcast.

“I was my colleagues’s car along Opebi road last night going home from work when i sighted this curvaceous woman (see my DP) who caused a little traffic as she walked Unclad in public.

The funny thing is that she was walking proudly like a model and Instead of coming to her rescue, some of the passersby started photographing her but she seemed less concerned with the attention she was creating along the busy road. She eventually turned towards a building, i think it was an hotel or club.

It’s not clear whether the woman had gone berserk or what really forced her to walk Unclad in public. My concern is this, we need to be more prayerful in this era.

A lot of strange this are happening As i head home last, night the question that kept popping up in my head is, what could have made such a beautiful lady go expose her womanly pride in such a public? May we never be victims of circumstances. Amen! “

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes