" I See Hunger, Zeal, Passionate Person..": Olamide Talks About BBNaija Winner, Efe Ejeba's Music Career

Forum 6 years ago

" I See Hunger, Zeal, Passionate Person..": Olamide Talks About BBNaija Winner, Efe Ejeba's Music Career

YBNL boss, Olamide durning his visit to Soundcity, spoke on why he relates with BBN Winner Efe Ejeba, he also talked about people who belittle the TV reality show star, because the feel he is not talented.

Speaking to Moet Abebe of Soundcity radio, the Lagos Boys crooner talked about being ready to work with Efe whenever he is ready.

“Whenever he is ready, a lot of people tend to look down on others who they think is not talented enough, you don’t judge a book by its cover in most cases'',

"I see hunger, zeal, passionate person anytime I see Efe and someone who is going to be very diligent with his work," going on to quote the bible verse which says that a diligent man will stand before kings.

“The guy may not be all that fantastic or spectacular but I can see it in him over time he is going to develop himself as he grows in the industry,”

Watch Video Beneath:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 3 days ago