I Slept With My Grandfather – 24-Year-Old Confesses

Forum 6 years ago

I Slept With My Grandfather – 24-Year-Old Confesses

There was a family feud early last year in Kenya involving a 56-year-old woman who sued her step grandchild aged 24 for snatching her husband.crying

According to Standard Digital, the family battle has been ongoing for three years before spilling out.

Grace Mwende accused Florence Nduku of insulting her through a chain of text messages after allegedly starting an intimate relationship with her husband, Daniel Mwongela, 61.

The 24-year-old is reportedly facing six counts of misusing a communication gadget. Some of the text messages received between July 12, 2013 and early 2015 referred to Mwende as an"old hag” who “could not satisfy the old man” and that she lost her “sweetness a long time ago,” thus it was her (Nduku’s) turn to enjoy the old man’s “honey.”

Nduku also allegedly insulted Mwende that she is a witch and husband snatcher who once sold herself in five-star hotels.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 1 day ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 1 day ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 6 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

EPL: How Liverpool can beat Man Utd at Old Trafford – Klopp
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: How Liverpool can beat Man Utd at Old Trafford – Klopp