‘I Think I’m Going To Drop An Album This Year’ – Tiwa Savage

Forum 5 years ago

‘I Think I’m Going To Drop An Album This Year’ – Tiwa Savage

African number 1 bad girl Tiwa Savage gives a tip off that she will be releasing a new album before 2018 runs out.

Just coming off the heels of her successful headline show in London at the Indigo O2 Arena last weekend, the ‘Ma Lo’ crooner will be giving us more music in form of a new album, her third. So far she came through with her debut album ‘Once Upon A Time‘ in 2013, ‘R.E.D‘ – 2015 and her ‘Sugarcane‘ EP last year.

The tip came from her in a road drive chat with That Grape Juice while in London ahead of her show. In her words she said:

“I think it’s time for another album because I have a lot of material that I don’t just want to go to waste…

This album, I’m trying not to put too many featured artists on it, because I did with my last two albums.

I want to keep the focus on just me, and be more daring and bold music wise, and you can see with my latest songs that I’ve been more aggressive.”

She spoke about other subjects like Afrobeat penetration into the global stage, being signed to Roc Nation, performing at the upcoming Global Citizen Festival in South Africa etc.

Watch Tiwa Savage speak on That Grape Juice below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 5 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious
Forum | 5 days ago

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious

EPL: Man City cannot drop points – Guardiola on title race ahead of Luton clash
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Man City cannot drop points – Guardiola on title race ahead of Luton clash

EPL: He’s only one I can think of – Jason Cundy hails Chelsea star after 2-2 draw
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: He’s only one I can think of – Jason Cundy hails Chelsea star after 2-2 draw