I Took Permission From Alex To Sit On Tobi’s Laps – Actress Lilian Afegbai

Forum 5 years ago

I Took Permission From Alex To Sit On Tobi’s Laps – Actress Lilian Afegbai

The finalists of the just concluded Big Brother Naija reality TV show are still on their media tour and they have been spotted at many media houses for interviews and photo sessions.

In one of their meet-and-greet session, Nollywood Actress and Producer, Lillian Afegbai was opportune to meet with Tobi and Alex, which she then used the opportunity to have a photo session with the duo.

The actress however posted on her Instagram page that she had to request for permission from Alex before she could sit on Tobi’s laps.

Well from the photo, it looks like Alex didn’t giver her full consent to the ‘special pose’

Though the Lilian Afegbai was a little bit chastised by some of her followers on her Instagram page. They wondered if that was the only available spot for her to take in the photo.

Remember, Tobi and Alex had become an item in the latter part of the Big Brother Naija show with Tobi stating that if he is given the chance, he would love to date Alex.

Tobi had been the favorite of most viewers of the show, with everyone tipping him to be the ultimate winner of the reality TV show. It all came as a surprise though when he was announced as the 2nd runner up on the final day of the show, with major title contender, Miracle being eventually announced as the winner.

According to a social media commentator, Tobi lost his track on the show when he gave in to love. He had been proving to the organisers and the viewer that he was the main man for the prize. he won most of the contests on the show and even became the Head of House on more than one occasion.

The commentator went on say the moment he lost focus on the money and instead focused on the love, he lost his integrity among his lovers and eventually lost out on the ultimate prize.

See her post:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
TikToker Claims Alex Unusual Is Pregnant With AY Makun’s Child
Forum | 5 days ago

TikToker Claims Alex Unusual Is Pregnant With AY Makun’s Child

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 6 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele