I Visited My Boyfriend's Family House and This Embarrassing Thing Happened - Lady Opens Up

Forum 7 years ago

I Visited My Boyfriend's Family House and This Embarrassing Thing Happened - Lady Opens Up

A young lady who works for a multinational company is currently battling with an urge to steal despite spiritual and medical solutions sought by her parent.

According to her, she visited the family house of her boyfriend and she raided the room of her boyfriend's mother where she made away with her jewelries and other belongings.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 4 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 5 hours ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today