I Want To Die, My Boyfriend Dumped Me After He Became Rich – Please Your Advise is Needed

Forum 7 years ago

I Want To Die, My Boyfriend Dumped Me After He Became Rich – Please Your Advise is Needed

I dated a guy for a year and last year he broke up with me, saying he wants to get baptized. I was shocked and heartbroken when he said that to me, because this was a guy I suffered with when he had nothing. I was there for him. I loved this guy to pieces before he became rich.

It’s been about 5 months since we separated. In those months I missed him so much, was really thinking that he would call me and tell me that he wants me back. My birthday passed, no call from him so I gave up hope of him ever coming back to me or we just being friends.

I was shocked when he called me Dec 20th and was like ”I’m sorry I forgot your birthday. My conscience has been judging me for not calling you.”. I said no problem it’s okay. Since that day, he hasn’t called.

Not until this week, he called and said he wants to see me, that he’s very ill, that there’s no one to take care of him. I told him I was not coming. He kept on disturbing me so I decided to go see him…

When I got to his place I found out that he wasn’t really sick like he said. So we got talking. He told me he wants me back, that my type is rare, that he has tried searching for someone like me but to no avail. He kept on apologizing to me and said that he has changed. That he knows he made a mistake, that he’s only human.To cut the long story short, he said he wants us back together. He wants us to plan our future as one again. Before I left his place I made it clear to him that I am never going back to him.
The thing I don’t understand is that whenever I pray for a better person, it’s him I see in my dreams. If I don’t see him in my dreams, he calls my phone. I’m confused, even though my heart still wants him back, I don’t know what to do.
Some of my friends have told me not to go back to him and some say if you still love him go back but give him a tough time. I forgot to mention – this guy still holds on to a love note I wrote him while we were still together. He showed it to me when I went to see him. I was surprised thinking he has long torn it.

Please I need your advice and opinions. Thanks.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 3 hours ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star
Forum | 2 days ago

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 4 days ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business