I Was Forced to be Governor in Revenge by Buhari - Nasir El-Rufai Reveals

Forum 8 years ago

I Was Forced to be Governor in Revenge by Buhari - Nasir El-Rufai Reveals

According to him, without the encouragement he received from Buhari who was the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress ( APC ), he wouldn’t have been governor of Kaduna state.

The outspoken government who spoke at the event held at the Umaru Musa Yar’adua Indoor Sports Hall, Murtala Square, Kaduna, said he would have lost the election if not for the card reader introduced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), adding that without the card reader, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) would have robbed him of victory at the polls.

"It was President Muhammadu Buhari that forced me to contest for the governorship race of Kaduna State in revenge for persuading him to run the presidential race.

"If he had not asked me to run for the governorship, I wouldn’t have stood before you today as the governor of Kaduna State.

"It is the Buhari phenomenon that had swept away the PDP. Buhari is a man of integrity, a Nigerian leader whose name has not been found in the Panama documents," he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 11 hours ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 1 day ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City