I Will Do It Again - Actor Jim Iyke Apologises For Urinating By The Roadside

Forum 6 years ago

I Will Do It Again - Actor Jim Iyke Apologises For Urinating By The Roadside

Jim Iyke says he will urinate on the roadside again if he has the opportunity to do so.
He was responding to criticisms from some of his followers. He wrote:

"Ok ok I'd like to apologize to my people for pissing by the roadside. It was due to nature's call beyond my control. I no kill person. I no piss R.Kelly piss. I also wanna assure you if the situation arises again I promise I'll do it all over again without an iota of remorse. Pls accept my TOOL felt apologies.
The superhumans that were offended wey no dey piss can piss off.Those that get the inside joke keep pissing, laughing and winning joor. Let me come and be going home. I have work to do and salaries to pay. Let the pissing contest commence. God bless. ?? #Harvpapa #Gladysboi #StylePiper #WineRedErrytin #PissOffChronicles".

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 4 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 11 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie