”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" - Tobi

Forum 5 years ago

”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" - Tobi

BBNaija Tobi Bakre has in a new chat said he will ‘kill Nina, kill Cee C, marry Alex‘ if he were to chose who to kill, smash, marry.

Tobi was at Cool FM and during the Smash, Marry, or Kill game, Tobi was asked who he will smash, marry, or kill between Alex, Nina, and Cee-C.

Tobi also said he can’t date Cee-C considering the fact that she needs to learn how to control her emotions. Again, that the Cee-C he can’t date is the one he knew while in the BBNaija house as she might be a different person outside the Big Brother Naija house. Meanwhile,
Check out these new photos of Nina in a photoshoot styled by Toyin Lawani.

She won’t be surprised to learn Tobi opted to kill her rather than smash her because she too during the same game said she will kill Tobi, that she dislikes Tobi because he gossips a lot.

Nina said she doesn’t like Tobi and if asked to kill one person among Tobi, Miracle and Rico, she’d kill Tobi.
Speaking to CoolFm, the 22 year old while playing the same Smash, Marry or Kill game, said, I’ll kill Tobi. I don’t know who I’ll marry but I’ll kill Tobi. Because I don’t like him. Tobi is a gossip yeah.” When asked about Cee-C , Nina said: Cee-c is a very nice girl. I got out of the house and I found out that she’s really nice. She was never a hater. I thought she hated me but when I got out, I found out that Cee-C never had that intention about me.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 3 days ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State

16-year-old Maid Attempts To Kill Employer, Family With Rat Poison
Forum | 4 days ago

16-year-old Maid Attempts To Kill Employer, Family With Rat Poison

TikToker Claims Alex Unusual Is Pregnant With AY Makun’s Child
Forum | 6 days ago

TikToker Claims Alex Unusual Is Pregnant With AY Makun’s Child