If I Buy Arsenal, The First Thing I Will Do Is To Fire Wenger - Aliko Dangote

Forum 6 years ago

If I Buy Arsenal, The First Thing I Will Do Is To Fire Wenger - Aliko Dangote

In a recent interview with Bloomberg, Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, said that the first thing he would do if he buys Arsenal club is to fire the club manager, Arsene Wenger. Dangote said he will consider making an offer to buy the club once the $11 billion oil refinery he is constructing in Lagos is completed.

“The first thing I would change is the coach. He has done a good job, but someone else should also try his luck.” he said

Wenger who renewed his two-year contract with Arsenal in May this year, is one of Europe’s longest-serving manager. He was first appointed in 1996 and has won three Premier League titles and seven FA Cup trophies.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 3 days ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

$20bn Dangote Refinery Slashes Diesel Price To N1,000 Per Litre
Forum | 3 days ago

$20bn Dangote Refinery Slashes Diesel Price To N1,000 Per Litre

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City