“If The Club Wants To Sack Me I Have No Problem With That.”- Jose Mourinho

Forum 8 years ago

“If The Club Wants To Sack Me I Have No Problem With That.”- Jose Mourinho

Chelsea Manager Jose Mourihno on Saturday launched into a 7 minute tirade following his side’s defeat by Southampton at the Stamford Bridge.

“If the club wants to sack me they have to sack me because I am not running away from my responsibility, my team,” he toldSky Sportsafter the game.

“To be champions now is obviously very, very difficult because the distance is considerable. I am more than convinced that we will finish top four.

“It is a crucial moment in the history of this club because if they sack me they sack the best manager this club has ever had.

“The message is that the results are the fault of the manager. This is a moment for everybody to assume their responsibilities and stick together.”

“The referees are afraid to give decisions for Chelsea,” he added. “At 1-1, it is a huge penalty and once again we don’t get.

“If the FA wants to punish me they can. They don’t punish other managers. My players deserve it and the fans deserve it.

“Referees are afraid to give decisions for Chelsea. Why? Because there is always a question mark and we are always punished.

“Clear penalties are not given. Even in the Champions League in a match we lose 2-1, we are not given a penalty in the last minute.

“The penalty in this game is crucial because my team, at the moment, the first negative thing that happens, they collapse. The penalty was a giant penalty and after that the team lost even more confidence.”
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police
Forum | 14 hours ago

Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star

SPORT 2 hours ago Transfer: Club Brugge target summer move for Nigerian striker
Forum | 2 days ago

SPORT 2 hours ago Transfer: Club Brugge target summer move for Nigerian striker

Abigail Directors on How The Breakfast Club Inspired Their Vampire Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Abigail Directors on How The Breakfast Club Inspired Their Vampire Movie