If You Voted Buhari, Don’t Complain About Hardship – OPC Founder Fredrick Fasehun Says

Forum 7 years ago

If You Voted Buhari, Don’t Complain About Hardship – OPC Founder Fredrick Fasehun Says

The founder of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), Dr Fredrick Fasehun has called on those who voted President Buhari into office not to complain about the hardship in the country.

The OPC leader also said Buhari has not met any of his expectations at all.

Speaking to Daily Sun, Fasehun said they should ask God to help the President rather than complain.

He said “Nigerians voted for Buhari. They voted for change. The hard¬ship and suffering they are going through now is part of that change. They should not be complaining.

“Instead of complaining, they should be praying for Buhari. Ni¬gerians should pray for him, and for Buhari himself Nigerians were cheering him initially but now they are getting despondent. Buhari should not wait until Nigerians start jeering at him as a result of failed promises.”

Frederick Fasehun also said Buhari’s current cabinet is an insult to Nigerian experts at home and abroad.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 19 hours ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 1 day ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’