Ifu Ennada Celebrates Cee-C: "Something About You Stood Out"

Forum 5 years ago

Ifu Ennada Celebrates Cee-C: "Something About You Stood Out"

Big brother Naija 2018 housemates are now all trying to co-exist and forget whatever happened in the house to remain in the house.

Despite their fights in the house, Ifu Ennada has made Cee-C her WCW today and poured encomium on her.

She shared a photo of Cee-C and wrote;

"My #WCW is @ceec_official for a number of reasons. We were not the closest of friends in the #Bbnaija house, but something about you stood out.

I remember the times you wanted to tell me your story and how we could make a movie out of it. You said you had always gotten everything you wanted thanks to your awesome dad, but had some struggles that shaped you in certain ways. You never told me these things, but I could relate to you in some ways because of my past... I like how you're out and doing big things. I like how you're very warm and receptive.

I like how you left all that happened in the house back there and you're becoming the true definition of a Mighty Strong Woman. So many things could break a woman, but you stand strong and show no weakness.

The other day you asked me if I still do my shutouts... Well, here's one - Shout outs to your father, he's your biggest cheer leader! He reminds me of my dad. Everyone should have a dad like yours.

You're a BeautIFU Soul CeeC and I wish you nothing but the best!

Cheers,
Ifu

#IfuEnnada #WCW #CeeC"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal

Obi Cubana Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo
Forum | 4 days ago

Obi Cubana Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 4 days ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband