Is "Vic O" Actually Wack, A Comedian or A Musician? - Fidelis SunnEx

Forum 8 years ago

Is "Vic O" Actually Wack, A Comedian or A Musician? - Fidelis SunnEx

Self Acclaimed King of Rap (World Wide) Orimekpang Emeh Popularly Known as Vic O, Who was Born in Ikom Town, Local Government Area of Boki, in Calabar, Cross River State But found Himself Growing up In Warri delta state, Far Back 3years Ago or even More Vic O, Released First Official Video Titled "Rockstar" Where he had Poured Praises On Himself of Being (to Be Exact) A Cross River Rock Star, since then, work has been the order of the day for vic.

Vic O Came to Limelight after the Drake And Meek Mill Diss, With a single titled "Rip Drake & Meek Mill", which was Followed by A Video too, Since Then he has been releasing Songs and huge collaborations, MTV base says

"Vic O Came out with a Real Business Idea How They Wish he Had the Talent To Back it Up"
, fans always Blast Vic O, Some says his Songs are wack, Some says he is ignorant that someone should wake him from his dream, Some says his songs are pure Comedy.
[ads4]
Last week, The Headies released list of nominee for their Annual Award, it went online as Vic O, released Rants about Being not Nominated Claiming he had released songs worth him getting into the list, Songs like She Carry Ft. Segz, Google+ Video Ft Davido, Don Jazzy, P-Square (etc) and the drake & Meek Mill Diss, sooner than enough Fans Blast Him on Twitter, before we could know watsup, Vic O released Freak About Me (Headies Award Diss).

Is Vic O Actually Wack? if we remembered properly, he once talked about featuring Jay Z, Meek Mill and others, few days later Phyno on MTVbase said he could Jump on same Beat with Vic O (Wao oo), From a good point of view, Vic O has come to stay in the industry, my view about the Headies diss, he did well, but a little more work is needed for Vic to come to average.

Do You Think Vic O is Wack? Do you Think he can ever Bag any Award? would he ever Make any impact to the industry?

Written By: Fidelis SunnEx

WARNING Note: This post is of the owners idea and perceptions, it is no way affiliated with Waploaded.com's standard

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 2 days ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Victor Boniface emerges Super Eagles’ next superstar in the making
Forum | 1 week ago

Victor Boniface emerges Super Eagles’ next superstar in the making