Is Video Vixen Onyinye Onungwa Pregnant With Flavour’s Child?

Forum 6 years ago

Is Video Vixen Onyinye Onungwa Pregnant With Flavour’s Child?

Rumours making rounds on social media allege that Onyinye Onungwa is pregnant with Flavour N’abania’s child.

Sources said to be close to the video vixen allege that she is 4 months pregnant with the singers child, a rumour which was fueled by a recent photograph shared on her Instagram.

Recall that Onyinye and Flavour used to be an item long before Anna Banner welcomed her child with the singer. In 2013, after Linda Ikeji published a report that Flavour was dating another lady, the video vixen wrote the blogger a stinker, asserting that she is Flavour’s one and only and that she starred in his Shake Ukwu video.

Well, Flavour left her for Sandra Okagbue, and later, Anna Banner – both of whom he had daughters with.

Also, in 2014, Onyinye engaged Anna in a subtle Instagram battle over Flavour after the singer dropped his Thankful album.
Now, it has been 4 years of Onyinye’s continued loyalty to Flavour; Anna has since ended her relationship with the singer, and the relationship between Flavour and Sandra Okagbue the mother of his first child, is still unclear.In 2015, Onyinye starred in Flavour’s song,Wiser, featuring MI, and the video vixen resumed claims over the singer’s heart.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance
Forum | 3 days ago

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance

TikToker Claims Alex Unusual Is Pregnant With AY Makun’s Child
Forum | 5 days ago

TikToker Claims Alex Unusual Is Pregnant With AY Makun’s Child

Bandit Kingpin Allegedly Kills Pregnant Woman And Takes Out Her Baby In Zamfara
Forum | 6 days ago

Bandit Kingpin Allegedly Kills Pregnant Woman And Takes Out Her Baby In Zamfara

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee
Forum | 1 week ago

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee