Jay Z & Beyonce: Okey Bakassi Slams Celebrities Who Claims Marriage Affects Fanbase

Forum 5 years ago

Jay Z & Beyonce: Okey Bakassi Slams Celebrities Who Claims Marriage Affects Fanbase

Ace Nigerian comedian, Okey Bakassi in a new Instagram post took a swipe at Nigerian celebrities who claim that marriage affect their fanbase.

Sharing a photo of Jay Z, Beyonce and Blue Ivy who took a break for their music tour for a vacation in Cannes, told celebrities who make marriage and fanbase an arguable topic to stop giving useless excuses, if marriage isn't their thing.

He also crowned Jay-Z and Beyonce the richest couple in the with massive fan base. Here's what he wrote;

Arguably the richest couple in the Music world Jay-Z and Beyonce with massive fan base.
I've heard some celebrities say, if you marry you lose some of your fans from the opposite sex. I don't care if it's true or not. #justdoyou
If #marriage is your thing do it, if it's not stay your lane.... stop giving useless excuses.
#stopdecievingyourself

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy
Forum | 3 days ago

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband