Kenyan Gospel Artiste Fires Manager For Posting About Huddah Monroe On Social Media

Forum 6 years ago

Kenyan Gospel Artiste Fires Manager For Posting About Huddah Monroe On Social Media

Kenyan Gospel artiste, Ringtone, has announced the termination of his Social Media Manager for posting a provocative post about socialite Huddah Monroe.

According to the musician, he cited misrepresentation when Benson Omwansu Mosoto, his then social media manager started a campaign and urge his fans to fast and pray for Huddah Monroe to receive Jesus Christ and turn her bad ways of living.

The post pictured beneath earned the artiste lot of criticism, as fans of the Kenyan socialite descended on him when the post was shared.

[ads4]

Announcing the termination of his Social Media Manager on Instagram, Ringtone shared Benson's photo and wrote:

'I take the opportunity to set the record straight that the Benson Omwansu Mosota (blogger) has since stopped working with me and this is due to his character that has cost me friends while using my tweeter handle to post tweets that doesn't befit the character of a God fearing person.'

'I regret all the damage done and I humbly ask my fellow brothers and sisters to bear with me. I only hired him to help me respond with urgency to my social media platform but he instead did the opposite.'

'I forgive him because he didn't understand the calling of the cross and the characters of a Christian. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU PRAY WITH ME.'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 14 hours ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Jerry Amilo Reacts After He Was Dragged For Posting Corpse Of Junior Pope
Forum | 3 days ago

Jerry Amilo Reacts After He Was Dragged For Posting Corpse Of Junior Pope

Tom Hiddleston’s The Night Manager Returning for 2 More Seasons
Forum | 4 days ago

Tom Hiddleston’s The Night Manager Returning for 2 More Seasons

Absolutely exceptional’ – Michael Owen reveals best football manager on planet
Forum | 5 days ago

Absolutely exceptional’ – Michael Owen reveals best football manager on planet