Kenyan Husband Catches Man On Top Of His Wife, Drives Nails Into His Head (Graphic)

Forum 5 years ago

Kenyan Husband Catches Man On Top Of His Wife, Drives Nails Into His Head (Graphic)

A man who was caught nailing another man's wife - had two nails driven into his head allegedly by his lover's husband. According to reports, the man was allegedly attacked in Meru town in Kenya after the woman's husband he was sleeping with - caught them and reacted immediately by using nails on the man's head.

The injured man who is said to be married - was rushed to Maua Mission Hospital before being transferred to Nairobi.

Unconfirmed reports say the man might have died due to injuries sustained in the head after spending some days at the hospital.

Pictures of the man with the nail in his head - have gone viral online after it was shared some days ago in order to warn men from sleeping with other people's wives.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 2 hours ago

Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer