Kogi 2015: Faleke To Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello

Forum 8 years ago

Kogi 2015: Faleke To Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello

Following the confirmation of Yahaya Bello(Fairplus) as replacement for late Prince Abubakar Audu as the Kogi APC guber candidate,
Audu's running mate Hon. Abiodun Faleke has dragged the All Progressives Congress(APC).
Faleke made this known via his Twitter account earlier: "APC maintained their stance in substituting my late principal with Yahaya Bello but I've made it clear to them that I will not be part of it.Since the party has said they will not change their stance, I have decided to protect the mandate given to Audu/Faleke in court. I will not be participating in the supplementary election because am already the governor elect.
Therefore the party can't pair me with Bello. Am not alone in this decision, it's a collective stance between myself, Muhammed Audu & the entire Audu/Faleke Team." In a related development, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has received the request by APC to replace the late Abubakar Audu’s name with that of Yahaya Bello for the December 5 supplementary governorship election in Kogi State.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole’s Sack Tactics Applied In Ganduje’s Suspension – Bashir Ahmad Speaks
Forum | 3 days ago

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole’s Sack Tactics Applied In Ganduje’s Suspension – Bashir Ahmad Speaks

APC Suspends Ganduje Over Bribery Allegations
Forum | 3 days ago

APC Suspends Ganduje Over Bribery Allegations