Kourtney Kardashian bans Scott Disick from their home

Forum 9 years ago

Kourtney Kardashian bans Scott Disick from their home

Kourtney Kardashianbranded Scott Disick‘pathetic’ and banned him from their home after arguing over his constant partying.

The pregnant reality star hit out at her long-term partner and father to her three children after he decided to leave their property in the Hamptons to host a party in New York City.

On the season premiere of ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons’, the 35-year-old television personality tried to convince Scott to stay at home with their children –MasonandPenelope, but the businessman was more preoccupied with clubbing.

He said: ‘I’m not going to not do appearances. It’s my job.’
She argued: ‘And you haven’t evolved. It’s humiliating, embarrassing, pathetic. I think if you go to the city you should just stay there.’
When her partner – who has previously had therapy to deal with his issues surrounding alcohol – said that many people are able to manage both elements of their lives, Kourtney said: ‘Great. Go hang out with those people. Go find a sloppy, drunk girlfriend.

You need to face the facts. If you want to die, then you can continue to act this way.’
When Scott returned from the gig, a security guard told him he wasn’t allowed on the property, but eventually let him talk to Kourtney, who was standing on their balcony.
[ads4]
She warned: ’Unless you want to be sober, then I don’t want you here.
‘People die because of these kind of issues. If you want to die then you can continue to act this way. Become somebody that could take care of us because you can’t even take care of yourself.’
Scott refused to listen to her stern words and stormed off.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts
Forum | 1 day ago

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos

Zamfara Govt Bans Political Officers, Civil Servants From Granting Radio, TV Interviews
Forum | 4 days ago

Zamfara Govt Bans Political Officers, Civil Servants From Granting Radio, TV Interviews

NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Dex Luxury Soap In Nigeria
Forum | 1 week ago

NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Dex Luxury Soap In Nigeria