Kunle Afolayan’s ‘October 1’ dominates AFRIFF with 3 awards

Forum 9 years ago

Kunle Afolayan’s ‘October 1’ dominates AFRIFF with 3 awards

The week-long film festival, AFRIFF (African International Film Festival)came to an end on November 14, 2014 with a special awards ceremony where, among other laurels, 10 students were selected from the workshop sessions for further training in an American university.

At the awards event, the new Kunle Afolayan- directed movie, October 1 was the stand out performer with 3 awards on the night.
[ads4]
The acclaimed October1 won 3 awards in the Best Feature Film and Best Screenplay categories while the lead actor in the movie, Sadiq Dabaemerged as the Best Actor at the classy event which held at the Tinapa Resort in Calabar, Cross River State.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Awards Shouldn’t Be Only Motivation For Creatives – Actor Jidekene
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Awards Shouldn’t Be Only Motivation For Creatives – Actor Jidekene

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda

Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Kwam1 Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo (Video)
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Kwam1 Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo (Video)

I Want to be Better Filmmaker Than My Dad - Kunle Afolayan’s Daughter
Forum | 1 month ago

I Want to be Better Filmmaker Than My Dad - Kunle Afolayan’s Daughter