Kylie Jenner Reveals Her Biggest Beauty Mistake

Forum 7 years ago

Kylie Jenner Reveals Her Biggest Beauty Mistake

Kylie Jenner has admitted she went too far with lip fillers when she first got them done. The teenager's pout transformed in a matter of months back in 2014 and looking back, the now 18-year-old has confessed she got a little too excited about the procedure.

Speaking about her biggest beauty mistake to sister Kim Kardashian for Allure magazine, she said: "Well, I definitely made my lips a little too big at one point. I got excited and felt like I needed to do a lot. And then you guys were like, 'Kylie, you need to chill."

Joking she was almost a lip-filler horror story, she continued: "And then I had to go back and have it fixed, and it was a crazy process. Thank God I didn't end up on Botched."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 2 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 21 hours ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 1 day ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On