Lil Yachty Blasts The 2017 XXL Freshmen Cyphers

Forum 6 years ago

Lil Yachty Blasts The 2017 XXL Freshmen Cyphers

The 2017 XXL Freshmen were unveiled earlier this summer, and while fans were sharing their excitement over their favorite artists being chosen, Lil Yachty has some opinions of his own. Even though the Teenage Emotions rapper says he’s a fan of the whole class, he does believe that they were lackluster when it came to their cyphers.

According to Lil Boat, who was part of the 2016 XXL Freshman Class, the individual freestyles delivered by each member of this year's class were okay. However, he wasn’t feeling the cyphers.

“Of course my favorite is Ugly God. He’s my brother, but I love XXXTentacion, Playboi Carti and MADEINTYO,” he said when asked about the class. “I love Kamaiyah, she’s like my big sister. Actually, the whole class is fire. I feel like they bullshitted their cypher. I love the people though, they make great music.”

Do you agree with Yachty? Just to remind you, the 2017 XXL Freshman Class featured Kamaiyah, A Boogie wit da Hoodie, PnB Rock, MadeinTYO, Playboi Carti, Aminé, Kap G, Kyle, Ugly God and XXXTentacion.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 6 days ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 1 week ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

Career & Net Worth Of Lil Hezx
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lil Hezx

EPL: He’s walking around – Redknapp blasts Man Utd star after draw with Brentford
Forum | 3 weeks ago

EPL: He’s walking around – Redknapp blasts Man Utd star after draw with Brentford