Linda Ikeji And Actor Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda’s Office (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Linda Ikeji And Actor Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda’s Office (Photos)

Gossip blogger Linda Ikeji and actor Jim Iyke have put their differences aside for a good cause. They have settled their beef and both hung out with other people at Linda’s office in Lekki, Lagos.

Jim shared some photos from his visit on Instagram and wrote; “YDO brainstorm with my sis Linda Ikeji at Linda Ikeji Media. #OurVoiceMustBeHeard #LIGHTHASCOME #YDPChronicles”.

About four or five years ago, the two stars were engaged in a hot social media fight over a misunderstanding on some blog post. Although Jim later apologized after realizing his mistake.

Then a year later, Linda posted a topless photo of the actor with the caption ‘Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack’ and added the following underneath, ‘Every time I write about this dude he comes after me on Twitter, but I must do my job na…lol. Nice body’

Some minutes later, someone told Jim about the post and he replied back calling Linda a ‘hermophrodite’.

[ads4]

Well, it’s good to see they have let bygones be bygones.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 2 days ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie