Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Dare Her To Rock This Outfit [Photos]

Forum 7 years ago

Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Dare Her To Rock This Outfit [Photos]

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji's naughty younger sister, Laura Ikeji, slays in black bra outfit, revealing her bare tommy and challenges her to wear the same combination.

Laura, who has been appointed as one of the judges at the Nigeria's next super model audition by Isis Model Africa, wrote:

"Cc my sister @officiallindaikeji I challenge her to do this. hahahaha pic dedicated to @isismodelafrica #lifeofafashionblogger #lauraikeji

Meanwhile, a fan says it is certain that Linda Ikeji will never wear such cloth adding that it is better to leave her with her lifestyle:

"You and I @lauraikeji know that @officiallindaikeji won't be this bold to wear this, pls leave her like that for us,, pls don't tempt her"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date
Forum | 4 days ago

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 6 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 1 week ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie