Lionel Messi Is The Best In The World – Ronaldinho

Forum 8 years ago

Lionel Messi Is The Best In The World – Ronaldinho

As the build-up to the 2015 FIFA Ballon D’Or awards continues, former Barcelona star, Ronaldinho has described Lionel Messi as the best in the world.

Ronaldinho who played with a young Messi at the Camp Nou left the club in 2008, after five illustrious years. According to him, “He (Messi) is the best in the world, and there’s nothing more to be said.”

Messi, 28, is on the final shortlist of three in the running for a fifth Ballon D’Or, with Cristiano Ronaldo, who has three, and new-comer Neymar.

When asked about Barcelona’s chance of defending their UCL trophy, the 35-year-old Brazilian said, “I hope Barcelona win it, but it is going to be very hard, as there are some very good sides, and everyone wants to get to the final.”

He also refused to be drawn into comparing the Barcelona of his time with the present team, he stated: “They are two very different teams, you can’t compare them, though I do think that they both have made history in their day.”

The two-time FIFA World Player of the Year also expressed his administration for managers Pep Guardiola, whom he called ‘terrific’, and Jose Mourinho, about whom he said: “I have a lot of respect for him. I think he is one of the best in the world.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 2 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 4 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 4 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 4 days ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows