Lol! See the hilarious reply actor, Mike Godson gave to lady who asked the bleaching cream he uses

Forum 7 years ago

Lol! See the hilarious reply actor, Mike Godson gave to lady who asked the bleaching cream he uses

Read what he wrote beneath:

"I was sleeping one day and my phone rang. I picked the call behold it was a woman who said she was a fan but wanted to know what bleaching body Cream I use. For 20seconds I was mute just to make sure I heard her clearly. And bcoz I was very upset with the question I began to think of a way to make her look stupid and regret ever calling my phone!! so I replied and said, ok madam you want to be yellow like me abi?? She said "YES" then I said ok!! Buy original Mobil engine oil, red oil, motor battery water, alligator peper, fresh peper then mix all these ingredients with bitter cola and salt. Then call me later to tell me how yellow you have become. ?"
Lol!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 21 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 22 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope