Love Birds!! Check Out Annie Idibia’s Sweet Message To 2Face on Their 3rd year Anniversary

Forum 8 years ago

Love Birds!! Check Out Annie Idibia’s Sweet Message To 2Face on Their 3rd year Anniversary

So People, Today marks the 3rd year anniversary of Power Couple – Annie and 2face Idibia and the excited mother of 2 has taken to Instagram to Eulogize her husband.

“You are the truth, baby,” annie wrote him, adding, “My rock, my strength, my protector. My mine!”.

Recall Annie and 2baba’s relationship have been plauged in the past with stories of 2face’s infidelities, but they never grew apart, instead they grew stronger and more dedicated to their marriage which has given them two beautiful daughters, Olivia and Isabella.

2baba, who also has other children from previous relationships has stuck with Annie, and many fans would like to think that she held him down, and saved him from a lifestyle that was spiraling out of control.

And so, today, three years after their wedding in Dubai, the couple are waxing stronger, with Annie making him a promise of a lifetime: “I will never leave you,” she said.

Read her love note to him:

You are the TRUTH baby… For always going the extra mile to make me smile.. I might act like I don’t c it baby ,but my heart smiles at the very thought of it! My Rock! My Strength!! My protector!! My Defender !! My MINE!! You know sey I go use coconut break rock for your matter !! (That’s the kind of God I serve)And Yes!! I will never Leave you! It still amazes me how my heart skips when you walk in a room or when u smile at me and how I still get goose bumps when u hold me in your arms! Thanks for all the sleepless nights you work so hard to make sure I never lack,for all d laughs,for the jokes,for the happiness you bring in our home,for all the love you teach,for constantly making sure I do not worry about notting , for keeping our dreams alive …for loving this imperfect girl so PERFECTLY!!! #LUTID Happy anniversary baby.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 2 days ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment

I
Forum | 4 days ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa
Forum | 4 days ago

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 6 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship