Love Is Nlind See photo Of Man who Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her-- Nigerian Man Who Loves To Package His Wife

Forum 6 years ago

Love Is Nlind See photo Of Man who Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her-- Nigerian Man Who Loves To Package His Wife

While stories of domestic violence seem to be the talk of the moment, a Nigerian man identified as Kalu Igwe has got himself trending online after sharing wise words for the men over how to treat their wives specially. Read what he wrote below;

I love good things. I love seeing my wife put on great outfits. Inside and out.I remember the first time I travelled outside the country without my wife,i started searching for one store I had heard so much about that they call Victoria Secret. I wanted to get the best Lingerie for my wife.

I went in there and got her stuffs that will blow her mind.She did not send me.

I just knew she deserves the best so I went to where they said you can get the best. I do all her lingerie shopping for her.

I have studied her taste over time and have synchronised it with what I would love to feast my eyes on whenever I look at my wife.

I always love it whenever I see the handwork of my selection on her.

Trust me,I always pick out the best.I always love it whenever I hear her say with pride,my husband bought it for me each time people compliment her outfit.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 16 hours ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 13 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 21 hours ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie