Many Left Bloodied As Kwankwaso & Governor Ganduje Supporters Clash In Kano (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Many Left Bloodied As Kwankwaso & Governor Ganduje Supporters Clash In Kano (Photos)

It seems the political rift between the former governor and the present governor of Kano state has taken another shape. Here are some of the photos from recent bloody clash between supporters of former governor of Kano State, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and his successor, Governor Umar Ganduje, in Kano state during the Sallah celebration.

Former Secretary to Kano State government, Dr Rabi”u Sulaiman Bichi and junior brother to Dr Rabi”u Musa Kwankwaso were among the scores injured yesterday following a clash between the supporters.

The injured have been taken to the hospital and are currently being treated.

Kwankwaso has been at loggerheads with his successor, Umar Ganduje.

In March last year, the leadership of the APC in Kano chapter had initiated moves to suspend him over what it termed anti-party activities.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP
Forum | 18 hours ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 18 hours ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Forum | 23 hours ago

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer
Forum | 1 day ago

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer