Media Reactions Trail President Buhari’s Latest Picture in London

Forum 7 years ago

Media Reactions Trail President Buhari’s Latest Picture in London

A new picture showing Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun and some APC leaders in London with President Muhammadu Buhari which was posted on Friday night, showed the president in a relax mood with some of his visitors.

The new picture shows Buhari live in London, contrary to malicious rumours by some Nigerians in the social media that he was either dead or ‘under intensive care’.

According to News Agency of Nigeria, a cross section of Nigerians online and social media have continued to comment on the new picture of the president who is currently on a 10-day working leave in London, UK.

Some of the comments captured over the sudden emergence of the picture include:

“Despite all attempts to debunk the rumours, the wicked mischief makers have continued to spread their falsehood about President Buhari.

“Here he is, in fulfillment of their death wish under intensive care.

”Kingsley Nwaeze, a social commentator, condemned those spreading dangerous rumours about the president’s health conditions. He said on his twitter post: “My dear don’t mind the fools. They are the enemies of this country and we shall overcome them. I stand with my President.“

Imaging the stupidity of some people to wish death for a president of their country. How callous?

“There are two things that you don’t mock anybody with.. Death and old age…Nobody can stop them from happening… you become old and eventually die! May God save guard and protect PMB now and always.

’’Usman Mohammed Ismail in his post said: “Have you heard about the guy that wrote R.I.P on Buhari’s Photo on twitter?

“The Guy was arrested and taken to court and the Judge asked him what he meant by R.I.P? The Guys says he meant REMAIN IN POWER."

Buhari, who left Nigeria on Jan. 19, is scheduled to return home on Feb. 6.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 3 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 4 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 4 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 4 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours