Mercy Aigbe Finally Reacted To Fashion Designer's Call Out

Forum 7 years ago

Mercy Aigbe Finally Reacted To Fashion Designer's Call Out

A fashion designer this morning called out Mercy Aigbe for not tagging her in a dress she claimed she made.

She has denied knowing the designer. Read her reply beneath.

"Goodmorning Fam!..... my attention as been drawn to a particular story trending, regarding this shirt, pls I will like to start categorically that I don't know the said designer, I never agreed to tag her and she didn't give me the shirt. The shirt was given to me by Jumoke Odetola as a birthday gift and when she dropped the shirt at my office, she never mentioned the designer and didn't tell me to tag anyone. ......thank you all and have a blessed day!"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Ex-Abia Governor, Orji Kalu Reacted To The Death Of Former Minister, Ogbannaya Onu
Forum | 1 week ago

How Ex-Abia Governor, Orji Kalu Reacted To The Death Of Former Minister, Ogbannaya Onu

How Kwara Governor, AbdulRasaq Reacted To The Death Of His Deputy, Alabi
Forum | 1 week ago

How Kwara Governor, AbdulRasaq Reacted To The Death Of His Deputy, Alabi's Mother

Court Issues Criminal Summons on Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Pastor Blessed Takes Legal Action
Forum | 1 week ago

Court Issues Criminal Summons on Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Pastor Blessed Takes Legal Action

Mercy: Chris Pratt and Rebecca Ferguson Sci-Fi Movie Adds True Detective Star
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Mercy: Chris Pratt and Rebecca Ferguson Sci-Fi Movie Adds True Detective Star