Missing Goat Found in Pastor's House

Forum 7 years ago

Missing Goat Found in Pastor's House

A 45-year-old pastor, Chukwuemeka Okoro, and his wife, Esther, 39, were on Friday arraigned in a Mararaba Upper Area Court for allegedly intimidating their neighbour whose missing goat was found in their house after several searches.

Giving his account, the complainant, Onuh Joseph noted that the pastor threatened him over his property.

"Early this year, I bought a goat which I kept in a cage but it got missing, I reported the matter at the police station and during a search it was found in the accused person's house.
"When he was asked by the police officers why he kept the goat, he told them that he did that in order to see if I can do anything."

The couple, who reside in New Karu, Nasarwa State, were arraigned on a three-count of intimidation, mischief and intentional insult contrary to sections 397, 327 and 399 of the Penal Code.

Joseph, of the same address, told the court that since the couple moved into the neighbourhood in 2014, they have been creating trouble with him for no reason.

The presiding officer, Ibrahim Shekaru, granted bail to the accused persons in the sum of N100, 000 each with one surety each in like sum. Shekaru adjourned the matter till Sept. 27 for further hearing.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 1 day ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 2 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

Gunmen Abduct Former Benue CoS’s Wife, House Help
Forum | 3 days ago

Gunmen Abduct Former Benue CoS’s Wife, House Help

Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead In Kano
Forum | 3 days ago

Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead In Kano