Moet Abebe Admits She's Still Single

Forum 9 years ago

Moet Abebe Admits She's Still Single

I told you guys a few weeks ago that actress and TV personality Moet Abebe wasn't really engaged despite showing off an engagement ring on instagram and insinuating that she was. In an interview with Sunday Vanguard, she admitted she's still single. Excerpts from the interview below..

Are you in a relationship at the moment?
No.

What’s your kind of man?
Hardworking. I don’t necessarily want to date anyone in the industry. I don’t judge people that do. But for me and the type of commitment I’m looking for, if I’m to get into a relationship, I’m intending to get married to the person.

So I need someone that’s really focused and fully committed. I’m not really about the physical appearance, I’m more concerned about what you’re bringing to the table as regards my future, children’s future and all.
Basically, I want someone who’s hardworking, has his head screwed up properly, who’s making his money and is basically responsible.

You don’t think you can find him in the industry?
[ads4]
I didn’t say I can’t, but I’m not looking in the industry.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 1 hour ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 1 day ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today