Mother of One Tells Don Jazzy, “If you don’t marry me, no girl will marry you in Jesus name”

Forum 7 years ago

Mother of One Tells Don Jazzy, “If you don’t marry me, no girl will marry you in Jesus name”

A mother of one, identified as Bisola has declared her undying love for one of Nigeria’s most eligible bachelors DonJazzy.

According to her, she won’t get married if Don Jazzy doesn’t marry her. She adds “If you don’t marry me, no girl will marry you in Jesus name”

In another photo she states that she and Don Jazzy are very compartible Bisola also adds that she once killed someone in Wuse market after someone told her she’s deluded. She wrote, “@toreladesignz because of donjazzy I killed one girl in wuse market, please be warned, I can cum and meet u in UK oooo…bera don’t test me ?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 12 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello

Andrew Garfield, Miles Teller Reportedly Being Eyed for Martin Scorsese’s Jesus Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Andrew Garfield, Miles Teller Reportedly Being Eyed for Martin Scorsese’s Jesus Movie