Mr Eazi Reveals Why He Turned Down An 80 Million Naira Deal When He Had Nothing In His Bank account

Forum 5 years ago

Mr Eazi Reveals Why He Turned Down An 80 Million Naira Deal When He Had Nothing In His Bank account

Mr Eazi has revealed he turned down a huge amount of money even while he was so broke.

The Ghanaian born Nigerian artiste revealed to Punch Entertainment that he turned down a recording deal that was worth £365,000 (#80,000,000) from a record label in London as at the time he didn’t have #300,000 in his bank account.

The “Surrender” singer said to Punch Entertainment; “My first record deal offer from the UK was £356,000, I turned it down but at the time, I had done a tour and the total amount I earned was £12,500. I used the money to shoot the videos of some of my songs. I was left with £20; they were offering me £365,000, but I turned it down. The reason I did that was because my value was not dependent on what was in my account.”

This is a move that has really paid off for Mr Eazi, it was a brave and risky move though.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Naira Appreciation: FCCPC Vows To Monitor, Investigate Price Hike
Forum | 1 day ago

Naira Appreciation: FCCPC Vows To Monitor, Investigate Price Hike

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City